Garden of Inspiration
Would you like to honour someone who has made a difference in your life (family member, friend, doctor, nurse, etc.) AND help hundreds of people living with cancer? Or maybe you are looking for a meaningful way to honour the memory of a loved one. Then we invite you to contribute to the West Island Cancer Wellness Centre’s Garden of Inspiration Campaign.
The Garden is a peaceful oasis that holds beautiful, leaf-shaped plaques engraved with donor names or the names of someone they wished to honour/remember. The plaques are a legacy to those whose names appear on them. You can honour or remember a cherished one by contributing to the Garden and adding a plaque in their name.
You can now honour or remember someone cherished with a plaque engraved in their name by contributing to the Garden
Your contribution will:
- Directly help hundreds of people living with cancer because 100% of your donation will go towards sustaining our programs and services.
- Be recognized with a plaque in your name or the name of someone you wish to honour or remember in the Garden.
Ways to give to the Garden of Inspiration Campaign:
- A SINGLE donation of $250 (a tax receipt for the full amount will be issued)
- 12 MONTHLY donations ($21 per month for 12 month. A tax receipt in the amount of $21 will be issued each month)
- Call us at (514) 695-9355
For more information or to donate, please contact Maggie Costa: firstname.lastname@example.org