COVID-19 HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOL
General Health & Safety Procedures
- We recommend you remain 1 meter apart from others (participants, professionals, volunteers, and staff (unless you are in a one-on-one session).
- masks be continually worn when entering and circulating around the building. While in classes, you will have the option to remove your mask, but it is a personal choice.
- We will rely on those entering to self-assess for exposure risk and symptoms. If anyone is directly exposed and or has cold, flu, or Covid-like symptoms, we ask that they NOT enter the building and to contact us as soon as possible.
Prior to entering the building:
- Remove your mask when entering the building.
- Disinfect your hands with hand sanitizer.
- Put on your new mask and wear it as long as you are in the building
Please advise receptionist you have arrived in the building