Title: Receptionist (part time position-4 days a week)
Reports to: Programming Coordinator
Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing participants/visitors appropriately; notifies personnel of visitor arrival; assists in programming, scheduling participants for registering into the Centre and signing up for programs.
Summary of essential job functions
• Preparation of the building to receive guests;
• Welcome visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries;
• Direct visitors by maintaining employee and department directories;
• Maintain security by following procedures; monitoring login system;
• Maintain safe and clean reception area and programming rooms (and needs there-of) by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations;
• Schedule appointments;
• Coordinate receptionist volunteers (including lunch and replacements);
• Prepare registration packages for Wellness guides;
• Send out evaluations on each professional every 3 months – also sends Prof Volunteer Manuals to all new Profs;
• Prepare and send programming calendar via Mailchimp twice a month;
• Maintain and monitor library;
• Monitor Breast Cancer participants in Yoga and provide the foundation with information as needed;
• Graduate participants every 2 months;
• Manage all sales and late cancellations fees;
• Order all office supplies (including pamphlets, Ensure …);
• Attend team meetings;
• Support the Mission, Vision and core values of the company.
Bilingual; a positive welcoming demeanor; strong telephone skills; excellent computer skills; professionalism; customer focused; organized; able to multitask; team oriented; able to handle pressure; good time management.
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 1, 2017.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.